NEW MEMBER WITHOUT A FIREARMS LICENCE
- Complete Application for Membership and pay online.
- Upon completion of transaction and receipt of membership number, print off interim members card. You may now use the interim membership card as proof of club membership for your licence application.
Approval numbers are required when you apply for your Firearms Licence.
Australian Target Shooters Club
- Apply to Firearms Registry for Firearms Licence Number.
- Follow instructions at page 8 of Handbook in Firearm Safety Awareness for your licence application.
- Applications for a Probationary Pistol Licence (PPL) must submit two written character references to the club before your membership card can be issued.
- After receiving Firearms Licence Number, print off Licence Issued Advice and return to ATSC. For an unlicenced shooter membership card can only be issued on receipt of proof of licence, therefore photocopy of licence to be included.